Manometer to measure up to 4 surface pressures. Available with CSA/UL Zone 0 Intrinsically Safe rating.
The Four-Channel Piezo is the second generation wellhead logger that gives users much more flexibility when designing a surface testing suite. The Multi-Channel Piezo has all of the features of the Single Channel Piezo, but you can now add multiple transmitters to one data logger. Up to 3 additional external devices can be connected to the device at a single time. The main unit and each external pressure transmitter can be screwed onto the wellhead to measure readings such as: tubing, casing and vent pressures. The logger contains an internal battery pack to power the unit. The user can also supply external power through the SCADA / Modbus connector.
- Extreme Service Reliability
- -40°C to 60°C Operating Temperature Range
- 20 Million Sample Capacity
- High Pressure Connections
- RS-485 ModBus Connection
- External power input 4.5-7.8 VDC
- Battery Backup or Battery Life Up to 12 Months
- Single Internal Temperature and Pressure Measurement
- Connect up to 3 External Devices
- Easy to use Software for Programming & Data Analysis
- Powered by Large 2 x D Battery Pack
The Multi-Channel Piezo logger is intrinsically safe making it safe to use in hazardous areas. The Multi-Channel Piezo logger also has an exceptionally long battery life and produces the same high quality data that our downhole gauges produce; data that is high accuracy and high resolution while being very reliable in its robust, all weather enclosure.