Real-time graphical output of multiple gauges
A real time reservoir monitoring system for; progressive cavity pump, rod lift, gas lift, observation and injection wells. DataCan’s Surface Box with Color Touchscreen is designed to display, record, and output the real-time data of multiple gauges. The gauges can be in a single well on a single wire (multi-gauge), or from multiple wells on a single pad (multi-well), or a combination of both. DataCan Piezo and Quartz sensors, Surface transmitters, RTD’s, and Thermocouples can be connected. The box can output an RS-485, or ethernet. Additionally, DataCan can install a Data2Desk system with a remote Cellular or Satellite connection.
- 7” Color Touchscreen Display & Interface
- Connect up to 4 downhole gauges (4 telemetry cards)
- Connect up to 4 VFDs. Data logged to memory and output via Modbus or Ethernet
- Modbus connection to external SCADA system over RS-485 or Ethernet
- More than 100 Million Sample Capacity (100 GB or more)
- Set-Up and Program Via Touchscreen or Ethernet Remote Terminal
- Integrated Transient Power Suppression against Lightning
- Easy and Simple Installation
- Optional Data2Desk Remote Monitoring System
- Optional Internal Heater
- Set up and download via any USB Flash Drive
- Pass-thru VFD Interrogation From Remote Terminal
- Simultaneous Remote Interrogation of Multiple Masters
Having the touchscreen means you don’t need to have a laptop to configure, program, set-up, download, or view your data. The design has low power requirements, and enough memory capacity to store one-second data from a single gauge for over 10 years.