|Cost||Resolution||Accuracy||Maximum Temperature||Maximum Sample Rate|
|$$||0.003% F.S.||0.5% F.S.||150°C||32 kHz|
An ultra fast sampling memory tool called the Burst Tool is now available for sale or rental. This pressure gauge will capture a perforation event, at a rate of 32,000 samples per second.
There are 3 sampling speeds:
• Slow Speed = As fast as 1 sample / second
• Intermediate Speed = 10,000 samples / second
• Fast Speed = User Selectable 32,000 or 16,000 samples / second
Like all DataCan products, the Burst Tool operates using the same simple and easy to use program and download software as all other DataCan products. A change in sample rate can be initiated in three ways:
• Normal = Change sample rates at pre-programmed time intervals
• Absolute Pressure Trigger = Change rate at a pre-programmed absolute pressure set point
• Delta Pressure Trigger = Change rate after a pre-programmed change in pressure over time
The gauge has non-volatile memory, so the data will not be lost when you disconnect the battery pack.
The Burst Tool can store up to 8 high speed sampling events. One high speed event will capture 500,000 samples, or ~15 seconds of data at the Fast Speed. The Burst Tool can also store up to 1 million Slow Speed data samples.
The current Burst Tool works at temperatures up to 150°C.
1.25" Burst Memory Pressure Gauge
The 1.25” Burst Memory Pressure Gauge has ultra-fast sampling capabilities. This pressure gauge will capture a perforation event, at a rate of 32,000 samples per second.