1.375" to 9".
The Roller Centralizer is a mechanical device that centralizes a tool string while it is run in or out of the wellbore. Carbide rollers on the contact points prevent wear on the arms as they expand and contract to fit the wellbore.
The Roller Centralizer is positioned anywhere within the tool string except below the PTF (Pressure Temperature Flow) tool. Often, two Roller Centralizers are used in a string, one at the top and one near the bottom, to further increase the string stability.
- Centers Tool String as it Moves In and Out of Well
- Arms Expand and Contract to Fit Casing or Tubing
- Carbide Rollers Eliminate Friction and Wear
- 0-100 lb (0-45.4 kg) Adjustable Arm Tension
- 2.125 in. Model (225 lb Arm Tension) and Single Pin Version Also Available
- Pass-Through Wire
The Roller Centralizer provides electrical contact for all 15 points of contact in a Lee Production Logging String and has adjustable tension to accommodate the customer’s needs.