The RA Density Tool uses low energy gamma rays to determine the downhole fluid density during a production log.
The RA Density Tool uses low energy gamma rays to determine the downhole fluid density during a production log. The tool provides consistent and reliable measurement in deviated and horizontal wells while remaining unaffected by flow rates.
Gamma rays are emitted from a radioactive source at one end of the measuring cell and are detected at the opposite end by a scintillation detector and photomultiplier.
- Tungsten Shielded Detector is Highly Resistant to Radioactive Interference
- Operates in all Deviated and Horizontal Wells
- Density Measurements in a Range of Fluid Flow Rates
- Gamma Ray Source Required (Not Included)
- Multi-Phase Production Profiling when Used in Conjunction with Other Lee Specialties Production Logging Tools
- Compatible with All Lee Specialties Production Logging Tools
The RA Density’s slim design allows it to pass through downhole restrictions and lighter pressure control equipment.