DataCan Services Corp is looking for a well-rounded individual to become a full-time part of our team in Red Deer, Alberta. This individual will be energetic, personable, and excited to work as part of a team of highly skilled engineers at a fast-growing company in the oil and gas industry.
You must be a highly organized, self-directed, project manager with hands-on experience firmware development and programming. You will also be expected to work on multiple assignments in a very fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embedded programming of microcontrollers and DSPs.
- Designing and implementing digital signal processing modules.
- Testing and debugging of electronic circuits.
- Completion of all associated project documentation.
- Degree in Computer Engineering (Software or Hardware stream) or Electrical
- Experience in programming DSPs and microcontrollers in C and assembly languages.
- Experience in digital signal processing techniques such as filtering, spectral analysis,optimization algorithms, data compression, etc.
- Experience in programming in MATLAB or equivalent language.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and printed circuit board layouts.
- Proficient abilities with electrical test equipment, like oscilloscopes, digital multimeters,is a necessity.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstration of programming abilities.
Employees are expected to comply with all safety and regulatory requirements, as well as all policies of DataCan Services Corp.
This job and all interviews will take place at DataCan’s main office in Red Deer, AB.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, mentioning where you saw this posting in your cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The information collected through the recruiting process is used for hiring purposes only.
Resumes will be kept on file for a period of six months, after which time they will be destroyed.